transcosmos Direct Mail Business in South Korea Wins Minister of Science, ICT and Future Planning Award
Patented printing system using large-scale printer contributes for revitalizing postal business
February 9, 2017
transcosmos inc. (Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan; President and COO: Masataka Okuda; TSE First Section: 9715; hereafter, transcosmos) has received an award by Minister of Science, ICT and Future Planning, the minister equivalent to the Japanese Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology*, for its contribution to the revitalization of the country’s postal business through providing the direct mail business.
* Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning is a ministry of the Government of South Korea, which governs science and technology policy and information technology policy. Its main purposes include setting, managing and evaluating science and technology policy, promoting scientific and technical R&D, developing talent in scientific and technical fields, nuclear power R&D, generation and usage, planning national informatization strategy, protecting information, developing information culture, integrating and promoting broadcasting and communications, managing radio frequency, managing information and communications industry, and performing administrative operations related to e-mail, currency exchange and postal transfer.
● English Translation
Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning presents this award to transcosmos Korea, Inc.
for being our partner to develop our postal business and for your major contribution for revitalizing the postal services.
December 30, 2016
Choi Yang Hi
Minister of Science, ICT and Future Planning
President & CEO transcosmos Korea
Postal Operations Division Chief Manager
Gyeongin Regional Postal Agency
Postal Operations Division Manager
Gyeongin Regional Postal Agency
The one-stop service, ranging from high quality printing/binding using large printer, patented management system, designing, customer database management, sealing to sending, is the signature service of transcosmos’s direct mail business offered in South Korea. Leveraging the synergy with call center business, transcosmos offers the service to various clients in South Korea, combining its inbound/outbound call services after sending the direct mail. The business claims huge growth potential, considering the increasing demand for high quality direct mail services.
transcosmos advanced into the South Korean market in 2001 and now is the largest independent IT outsourcing company in the market. transcosmos continues to expand its businesses, serving call center, direct mail, field service, digital marketing, e-commerce one-stop services and more for over 100 major companies in South Korea.
■About transcosmos Korea
- Company Name:
- transcosmos Korea, Inc.
- Takashi Sube, President and CEO
- May 22, 2001
- 140-111 The PRIME Tower, 11, Wonhyo-ro 90-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
- 5.3 billion won
- Number of employees:
- Business description:
- Call center business, direct mail business, field service business, digital marketing business, B2C/direct sales business
* transcosmos is a trademark or registered trademark of transcosmos inc. in Japan and other countries.
* Other company names and product or service names used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies.
About transcosmos inc.
transcosmos launched its operations in 1966. Since then, we have combined superior “people” with up-to-date “technology” to enhance the competitive strength of our clients by providing them with superior and valuable services. transcosmos currently offers services that support clients’ business processes focusing on both sales expansion and cost reduction through our 169 locations across 31 countries with a focus in Asia, while continuously pursuing Operational Excellence. Furthermore, following the expansion of e-commerce market on the global scale, transcosmos provides a comprehensive One-Stop Global E-Commerce Services to deliver our clients’ excellent products and services to consumers in 48 countries around the globe. transcosmos aims to be the “Global Digital Transformation Partner” of our clients, supporting the clients’ transformation by leveraging digital technology, responding to the ever changing business environment.
Contact for Media Inquiries
transcosmos inc. Public Relations & Advertising Department