E-Commerce One-Stop Center
- All E-Commerce Related Operational Functions Centered at One Facility -
Advantages of the One-Stop Center
Aggregation of all E-Commerce related operational functions into One-Stop Center enables seamless communication across our operations to improve “Operational Excellence”. We can better help our clients aiming to grow business and expand sales revenues in this dynamically changing market with “Real-Time Marketing” execution - more efficient sales & marketing and speedy operational improvements reflecting consumers’ view-points, thus maximizing opportunity for our clients’ to provide the best “Customer Experience”.
Marketing planning based on real-time analysis of data gathered at E-Commerce One-Stop Center, such as - order information, Web access logs, CRM data and inventory information; and real-time adjustments through shorter PDCA cycles of execution and optimization across multiple communication channels and customer touch points; will maximize the marketing effectiveness.
By analyzing customer voices and behaviors through CRM data, Web access logs, social media comments, etc. and improving quality of all consumer touch points in real-time by seamless operational collaborations within One-Stop Center, we can provide the best “Customer Experience” on behalf of our clients.
Global E-Commerce One-Stop Service Flow
01. E-Commerce Business Strategy and Business Planning
- Market and competitive research for business plan formulation
- Designs a business scheme for brand strategy, promotion strategy and E-Commerce business operations
02. E-Commerce Website Construction
- Based on the brand strategy of the client company, constructs an E-Commerce merchandise purchase point through E-Commerce Website design and E-Commerce front system development
03. Fulfillment Formulation
- Based on the business plan and operational design of the client company, constructs a logistics center, order management system and warehouse management system to receive and store merchandise from the corporate client
04. Customer Care (Inquiry Contact Point)
- Constructs an operation system for multi-channel support of inventory confirmation, return inquiries and complaints from consumers, etc.
- Constructs a CRM system to support operations
05. Internet Promotion (Acquisition)
- Based on the brand strategy of the client company, creates a promotion plan and carry out promotions aimed at the acquisition of new customers based on the plan
06. Order Acceptance, Payment Processing and Inquiry Response
- Implements order acceptance and payment processing based on order information from consumers
- Responds to inquiries from consumers at the time of the order
07. Fulfillment (Receipt of Goods, Picking, Packing and Shipping) International Shipping / Warehouse Management
- Implements the receipt of goods, distributive processing, packing and shipping based on the shipping information
- Manages warehouse tasks with the system to ensure accuracy and improve operational efficiency
08. Return Processing / Inquiries After Purchase
- Handles return inquiries and complaints from consumers
- Processes returned goods
09. Internet Promotion (Retention)
- Performs integrated management of operations extending from the front E-Commerce system to the warehouse management system, and accumulate customer information, merchandise information, shipping information and inventory information
- Analyzes a variety of information to formulate and implement measures for retention from outbound through calls and the Internet, etc.