In May of 2013 transcosmos formed a business alliance with PFSweb, Inc., one of the leaders in Europe and the U.S. for providing E-Commerce One-Stop outsourcing services, thereby constructing a system that can offer even stronger support for the E-Commerce businesses of our client companies.
Services Summary for the U.S. and European Markets
E-Commerce One-Stop solutions tailored to the culture and characteristics of target markets
In overseas E-Commerce development, differences in culture and business practices require extensive time and effort, but by cooperating with PFSweb, Inc. as a leader, and other companies that have substantial experience and achievements in the local field, sales and operational efficiency can be expected to increase at an early stage.
Covering the U.S., Canada and all of Europe with support in 7 languages
PFSweb, Inc. has 10 business centers around the world (the U.S., Canada, Belgium, Philippines), and including their contact center and fulfillment center, its total business operation area totals to approximately 4.1 times that of the Tokyo Dome.
At their fulfillment center, they are able to handle everything from gift wrapping of high-valued items to the bundling of free samples and appropriate quality control (food management, temperature control, etc.).
- Standard adoption of SaaS-based Demandware with a strong reputation in Europe and the U.S.
- Implementing development, construction and operation in accordance with the client company’s systems
- Implementation and operation including effectiveness measurement of online advertising, mail marketing and Website analysis, etc.
- Collaboration with leading American technology partners with know-how in the U.S.
Website Operation Merchandise Information Management
- Efficient operation can be realized by central managing complex digital assets, such as merchandise information and catalog photos
Order and Inventory Management System
- Construction of an “Omni-Channel” system capable of comprehensive management ranging from construction of an order management system in the warehouse, to receipt of goods in stores, shipment from the stores and store inventory management
- Covering all of Europe and the U.S. with six distribution facilities in the U.S. (Tennessee, Mississippi) and Belgium
- Handles everything from merchandise receiving to picking, shipping, return processing, gift wrapping and enclosing message cards
- Support via e-mail and chat are also possible
- Flexible response to peak periods when E-Commerce orders increase rapidly, such as Christmas shopping season
- Support in 7 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch)
Main achievements in the U.S. and Europe
Providing services to client companies including leading brands of the Fortune 500 and Global 1,000 in the U.S. and Europe.
Also boasting a large number of accomplishments focusing on areas such as apparel, health and beauty, consumer goods, food and everyday sundries.