transcosmos inc. (Representative Director, Co-presidents: Masaaki Muta, Takeshi Kamiya) hereby announces that Shanghai transcosmos Marketing Services Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Shanghai, China; CEO: Eijiro Yamashita; General Manager: Toshiya Okada; transcosmos China), its wholly-owned subsidiary, has developed and released transCxLink, an omnichannel contact center platform for the Chinese market. The platform helps businesses deploy contact center systems, perform secondary development, and achieve digital upgrade rapidly.
Communication channels between businesses and consumers continue to diversify along with the rapid evolution of internet technology and social media in recent years. Against this background, businesses are facing a pressing issue to manage every kind of customer touchpoint with a flexible and effective approach by collecting, analyzing and responding to the true voice of the customer (VOC) from various social platforms to bring greater customer experience (CX).
transCxLink, an omnichannel intelligent contact center platform, enables clients to streamline contact center operations and optimize CX by connecting all types of communication channels. It is an efficient, flexible and highly cost-effective solution which not only meets the needs of the Chinese market, but its scalability also helps clients build an infrastructure for remote office environments, thereby setting up a BCP in place.
transCxLink is already empowering multiple contact center projects, and drawing high praise from clients.
■Additional values transCxLink brings to you
- ・The omnichannel contact center platform enables you to integrate all types of communication channels and comes with over 200 features, meeting your need for a one-stop service.
- ・Helps you deploy and use the system rapidly and flexibly. You can choose the modules and features that match your business requirements and satisfy diverse consumer needs.
- ・We help you perform secondary development and make the solution tailored to your needs. Our open API development platform satisfies your specific needs.
- ・A highly secure and reliable on-premises solution ensures the integrity and security of your customer data.
- ・With the platform’s diverse intelligence tools, you can boost customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering automated, personalized and effective customer services.
With the aim of helping clients reduce costs, boost productivity and deliver the right customer experience by offering services that combine people and digital technology, transcosmos China will continue to further optimize the transCxLink solution.
■transcosmos history in China
transcosmos entered the Chinese market and launched its offshore services business in 1995. In 2006, the company opened its first call center in Shanghai and started to provide call center services for the Chinese market. Today, transcosmos has its bases and subsidiaries across 22 cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Hefei, Xi’an, Changsha, Wuhan, Neijiang, Kunshan, Suzhou, Taipei and more. The company offers extensive services such as business process outsourcing (BPO) including contact centers, e-commerce one-stop, customer experience, digital marketing and system development for both Chinese and global brands.
- * transcosmos is a trademark or registered trademark of transcosmos inc. in Japan and other countries.
- * Other company names and product or service names used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies.
About transcosmos inc.
transcosmos launched its operations in 1966. Since then, we have combined superior “people” with up-to-date “technology” to enhance the competitive strength of our clients by providing them with superior and valuable services. transcosmos currently offers services that support clients’ business processes focusing on both sales expansion and cost optimization through our 171 bases across 28 countries/regions with a focus on Asia, while continuously pursuing Operational Excellence. Furthermore, following the expansion of e-commerce market on the global scale, transcosmos provides a comprehensive One-Stop Global E-Commerce Services to deliver our clients' excellent products and services to consumers in 46 countries/regions around the globe. transcosmos aims to be the “Global Digital Transformation Partner” of our clients, supporting the clients’ transformation by leveraging digital technology, responding to the ever-changing business environment. Visit us here https://www.trans-cosmos.co.jp/english/
transcosmos inc. Public Relations & Advertising Department